There are many Ikura in the market with Japanese packaging that may not be from Japan. We carry only Ikura from Hokkaido.
- Comes in 250G.
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Hokkaido, Japan
- Fresh cured salmon roe
- Best consumed in sushi, as sashimi or chirashi
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Perfect on its own or with Yuzuko (yuzu peel powder)
- Please do not refreeze after it is fully thawed. Thawed ikura keeps well for up to 5~7 days.
- Can be defrosted 20% and partition and frozen it the half.
- Allergens: Seafood, Alcohol, Soy, Wheat