Negitoro (ネギトロ) is simply the leftover tuna that can’t be sliced nicely into sashimi slices. It’s the deliciously, fatty meat that is scraped off around the bones and off the skin. It’s like a minced tuna that is rich in flavor, but not pretty enough to serve on its own. The negitoro is generally mixed with green onion and added into a rice bowl, to create a popular Japanese comfort food.
- 500G per pack (feeds 6 ~10 pax)
- Air-flown from Japan
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Great for sushi and chirashi
- Tip: chop some spring onions and fold it in!
- Once defrosted, do not re-freeze
- Storage method: Freeze storage (-50 ° C or less) for keep 3 month